Northwest Nanotechnology Infrastructure (NNI)
NNI is a collection of fabrication and characterization facilities spanning the University of Washington and Oregon State University. NNI has three main thrusts: Make, Measure, and Mentor - emphasizing advanced nano-research, scalable prototyping, and workforce development.
Primary University: University of Washington
Affiliated Partner: Oregon State University
- Contact the Washington Nanofabrication Facility, the Molecular Analysis Facility, or the OSU partner site to discuss your project ideas and technology requirements.
- You may optionally schedule a visit to meet with one or more staff members in person, to discuss your project and see the facility.
- To initiate a project:
- Complete the registration process on the new user site. PIs should complete the process before their students begin.
- Complete and return the appropriate Facility Use Agreement, either UW, or Non-UW. Please note that these agreements must be executed by a legal signature authority for your organization.
- Optional: Complete the Non-Disclosure Agreement, if required for your project. Use of the UW pre-approved form will expedite the NDA process.
- Complete billing and financial data.
- For each person who will work in the lab, complete the required orientation and wet bench training sessions.
New User Gateway