Mid-Atlantic Nanotechnology Hub (MANTH)
The Mid-Atlantic Nanotechnology Hub at the Singh Center for Nanotechnology has been created to enable researchers in the industry-dense and academically-rich environment of Philadelphia and the surrounding mid-Atlantic region by providing access to a state-of-the-art fabrication and characterization facility and the associated intellectual nanotechnology expertise.
Primary University: University of Pennsylvania
Affiliated Partner: Community College of Philadelphia
- Contact the MANTH Director of User Programs, Pat Watson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email a description of what you would like to accomplish.
- The MANTH staff will follow up with email or teleconference.
- Sign up for access to the lab and for your PennKey,
- If cleanroom work is required, sign up for safety orientation. It is also recommended that new users attend the weekly fabrication process forum conducted by cleanroom staff.
- Obtain your PennCard to access the building and labs, and begin equipment training.
New User Gateway
Mark AllenSite Director and Singh Center Scientific Director
Meredith MetzlerDirector, Quattrone Nanofabrication Facility215-746-6193
Douglas YatesDirector, Nanoscale Characterization Facility215-898-2013
Matthew BrukmanProbe Facility Manager215-746-2373
Pat WatsonDirector of User Programs215 573 2251
Kristin FieldDirector, Education and Professional Development215-746-2488